måndag 26 oktober 2015

SHOW ME THE WAY

                                                             SHOW ME THE WAY

                                                       Show me the way to go home
                                                       I´m tired and I want to go to bed
                                                       I had a little drink about an hour ago
                                                       and it´s gone right to my head
                                                       Everywhere I roam
                                                       over land or sea or foam
                                                       You can always hear me singing this song
                                                        Show me the way to go home

                                                       Words and music:  Emerson, Lake and Palmer

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar